From the very start, AimBetter has worked closely with the vendors and users of the Priority software suite.
Priority is a comprehensive, integrated business management system widely used by industrial and commercial-based companies and organizations. Priority is designed for companies of varying sizes, offering tailored systems that meet the requirements of a wide range of companies that depend on ERP for their day-to-day operations. ERP manages primary business functions including finance, manufacturing, logistics, human resources, time and attendance, business intelligence, project management, CRM and customer service, and support.
A scalable, flexible and easy to use ERP solution, Priority is designed for companies of varying sizes, offering tailored systems that meet the requirements of its core vertical markets – manufacturing, professional services, retail (including a built-in PoS), healthcare, construction, automotive, agriculture and more.
Priority’s functionality covers all the core elements of the traditional ERP landscape, with primary modules including finance, manufacturing, logistics, human resources, time and attendance, business intelligence, project management, CRM and customer service, and support. Customers can either purchase end-to-end product suites or individual modules.
Priority is ideal for growing organizations, enabling expansion from a few to several thousand users. Easily configured to meet specific customer needs, including multiple languages, currencies and built-in support for multiple tax jurisdictions, the system allows rich user-level personalization with the ability for users to configure screens and options.
The user experience is a top priority for us and we focus our efforts and resources on ensuring an intuitive, easy to learn user interface. Priority ERP solutions suite includes dedicated mobile apps, with fast, easy access from any mobile device or tablet anywhere – any time. What’s more, Priority is the only ERP solution that does not require intensive, ongoing maintenance, saving customers considerable expenses on internal manpower as well as on future change requests.
Unlike other vendors, Priority‘s cloud ERP guarantees 100% of the functionality of its on-premise version, in a secure and risk-free environment. Priority’s cloud solution includes automatic upgrades, ensuring users always have the most up-to-date version. As a result, Priority’s flexibility combined with an innovative commercial and operational model offers the most cost-effective ERP solution on the market, with TCO up to 70% lower than comparable systems.
Three main areas will influence the success of ERP in any company:
- Data quality – management relies on ERP system output to make business decisions, which means that it must be based on reliable data. Good practice demands that this information meets the required levels of accuracy, timeliness, and security. You can only achieve this with proper management of the database.
- Speedy performance – with the Priority application covering so many aspects of the operation, many people are dependent on the speed with which their system responds to input and queries. Slow performance can have a tremendous impact on the whole business cycle. The ability to react quickly to, and better still, to prevent slowdowns, blocks, and bottlenecks, can make all the difference between success and failure in business
- Cost control – ERP systems are expensive and complicated so investment in computer hardware and software can take a significant share of the whole IT budget. It is important to make sure that maximum use is being made of existing facilities before spending any more.
How AimBetter helps
Priority is the leading ERP vendor in Israel, and we at AimBetter are working closely with their customers to provide comprehensive system and database management tools.
Priority’s senior manager for operations Roni Shoshani says about their usage of AimBetter “…we assimilate the system, enjoy absolute control over the corporate computing environment, and can quickly locate and understand faults, solve failures easily, save human hours and significantly improve the quality and productivity of employees and information systems alike. ”
We at AimBetter have accumulated detailed knowledge about how Priority databases work. Most importantly we have developed intelligent analytical tools that can collect all the required information directly from the customer’s environment, and produce simple and meaningful visual reports that help both highly-trained database specialists and experienced managers to see exactly what is going on from minute to minute. Equally importantly, AimBetter has the unique ability to compare current patterns with historical performance, so that changes that show trends are used to predict pending problems, allowing corrective measures to be taken BEFORE the problem is manifested.
Knowing what can go wrong is, therefore, the way to avoid any problems, and to do this it is best to adopt a holistic approach – you cannot know too much! AimBetter has taken this to the ultimate level – it watches everything inside the whole database environment 24×7, and applies unique and advanced technology to analyze the whole picture to highlight any issues needing attention.
- Eliminate data loss – alerts for all possibilities
- Security alerts – reporting failed access attempts
- Reduce downtime – pro-active monitoring, alerting you to problems before they can stop the normal activity.
- Improve response times – optimize performance on-the-fly.
- Reduce administrator workload – all the tools you need to see, find and fix any issues as they arise.
- User satisfaction.
Expert support. AimBetter offers the support of our Expert Support team, which comprises experienced database administrators who specialize in every aspect of our product. We provide regular supervision of your AimBetter dashboard, to ensure that all data is properly collected, and can identify issues in your database requiring attention.