The site meets Level AA of the international W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, in accordance with Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 2013 (hereinafter: “the Regulations”).
Accessibility on the site
- Navigation is simple and clear.
- Content is written clearly and simply and organized according to a logical hierarchy. If necessary, there are explanations alongside the content.
- The site has been optimized for viewing on modern browsers.
- The site is viewable on multiple screens and resolutions.
- Pages have a fixed structure.
- Graphic elements have a textual alternative (alt).
- The site’s font sizes can be changed by clicking on the accessibility icon on the upper-left part of the website.
- The site does not use moving or blinking text.
Although we have made an effort to make all pages accessible, some pages may still not be fully accessible.
We are constantly working to improve accessibility and are committed to making it equally and fully accessible to all users.
Contact us if you find a problem.
Please let us know if you have come across any accessibility-related problems so we can do our best to make the site better for you by emailing us at [email protected].
We recommend attaching the following details to make sure we have all the information we need to help:
- A description of the problem.
- The actions you were trying to take.
- A link to the page you were on.
- Your browser type and version.
- Your operating system.
- If you were using any assisting technology, please include it.