AimBetter enhances the benefits for our customers using SAP Business One for ERP
From the very start, AimBetter has worked closely with users of the SAP Business One ERP software suite who are looking to improve and enhance their results.
The importance of getting ERP working properly
According to a 2018 report from Panorama, 28 percent of respondents described their ERP software implementation as a “failure.” What’s more, that’s a two percent increase in the rate of reported failures from their study in 2017. While nobody has all the answers on why the failure rate is so high, one reason may be that businesses simply don’t make the best use of what they have, which is why AimBetter can make all the difference.
ERP systems are important to a company because they promote a streamlined workflow and address possible throttle points in day-to-day operations. With a good software solution like SAP B1, it is possible to speed up production and distribution, accommodation variances in demand, eliminate unproductive back-office processes, consolidate data more efficiently, and improve team performance.
ERP is the workhorse that powers almost every aspect of a company’s operations. It follows then that anything that reduces the efficiency and effectiveness of the engine will have a significant negative impact on the company’s bottom line.
Three main areas will influence the profitability of any involvement in ERP:
- Data quality – management relies on ERP output to make business decisions, which means that it must be based on reliable data. Good practice demands that this information meets the required levels of accuracy, timeliness, and security. You can only achieve this with proper management of the database.
- Speedy performance – with ERP covering so many aspects of the operation, many people are dependent on the speed with which their system responds to input and queries. Slow performance can have a tremendous impact on the whole business cycle. The ability to react quickly to, and better still, to prevent slowdowns, blocks, and bottlenecks, can make all the difference between success and failure in business
- Cost control – ERP is an expensive system, and investment in computer hardware and software can take a significant slice of the budget, so it is important to make sure that maximum use is being made of existing facilities before spending any more.
About SAP Business One
SAP Business One was one of the first dedicated ERP software packages, developed in Israel and recognized by the world leader SAP software giant as an essential component of its range of capabilities, resulting in a buyout of the founding company in 2002. The acquisition allowed SAP to reach out to the small market through its partners and also to gain additional business from the smaller subsidiaries of its enterprise customers.
SAP B1 is a comprehensive, integrated business management system widely used by small and medium-sized companies offering comprehensive capabilities that meet the requirements of a wide range of companies that depend on ERP for their day-to-day operations. ERP manages primary business functions including finance, manufacturing, logistics, human resources, time and attendance, business intelligence, project management, CRM and customer service, and support.
SAP is one of the leading ERP vendors throughout the world. we at AimBetter are working closely with SAP customers to provide comprehensive systems and database management tools.
How AimBetter can help
Over the years that we have worked with SQL databases, especially with ERP systems like SAP B1, we have accumulated detailed knowledge about how databases work. Most importantly, we have developed intelligent analytical tools that can collect all the required information directly from the customer’s environment and produce simple and meaningful visual reports that help both highly-trained database specialists and experienced managers to see exactly what is going on from minute to minute. Equally importantly, AimBetter has the unique ability to compare current patterns with historical performance so that changes that happen over time are analyzed to reveal what may be hidden “under the hood” of the engine.
- All designated servers
- All SQL and Windows operations
- You see problems such as long-running queries, blocks, and locks
- Find possible conflicts such as spools, backups and virus scans
All from one screen!
We put you in control – You get control from one central dashboard over every server. It focuses on the important issues – alerts you on the screen and via email/SMS.
Proof of our experience – we have worked closely with many SAP users, and have responded to their specific needs for adoptions that take into account their own special needs- read more about it here
Our guaranteed results:
- maximized system performance and user efficiency and satisfaction
- improved information integrity by eliminating possible causes of data loss or corruption
- increased system availability by working as a warning system detecting pending problems before they impact users. Become proactive instead of reactive
PLUS support by our highly-trained specialists working with you as your own ‘virtual DBAs’. Together, these allow you to concentrate on what you need to do best – manage your business, not your data!