AimBetter Web Monitoring ensures a high-level functioning of your web server, monitoring the web server’s health and performance 24/7.
Even millisecond-long waiting can keep online users from navigating your Company’s website so it is crucial to have a complete understanding and control of what affects your Web server performance.
Network administrators can better identify and prevent problems before they impact end users by keeping track of vital web server performance metrics on its several layers.
AimBetter monitors all the Web Server environment layers in one single place
1. System – the first layer of the SQL Server environment is the system layer. It includes the server’s Hardware and Operating System, such as Windows or Linux.
2. Resources – the second layer includes all the server´s resources, CPU, memory, hard disk, and network.
3. Web Server – Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS) is one of the most commonly used web servers.
4. HTTP requests and responses – the main activity on the web servers which must be carefully controlled
5. Processes – processes initiated by the web server se clients’ applications.
6. Exceptions – Events and errors constantly occurring on the system.
Comprehensive Understanding of the Web Server Environment
All Servers statuses ordered by severity issues
✓ Quickly identify and address the most urgent cases.
✓ Scroll over the bars and get aware of the present challenges through labels beneath the status bars
✓ Choose which server to focus on, by selecting the hierarchical layers on the left
✓ Get details in seconds by clicking on the status bar
Change tracker including exceptions and system events
✓ Keep updated on any changes like software installation and updates, database creation, service status changes, and more
✓ View all the exceptions in the system with details of when they happened, who the user was, and their description
✓ Recognize abnormal behavior, such as login attempts, that may pose a serious security breach
AimBetter stands out for:
✓ No module-base
✓ No add-ons
✓ No unexpected charges
✓ Monthly subscription
Expert DBA Support
✓ Daily checkups by DBA Team
✓ Personal reports on alerts
✓ Personal training
✓ Technical assistance
✓ DBA Services on-demand
✓ Gain complete visibility
✓ Solve slowness and downtime
✓ Save thousands of dollars
✓ Enterprise and SMB customers
✓ Get a solution, not only a product!