“AimBetter represents NextGen database monitoring – providing powerful cloud tools to identify problems on the spot.”
by Rony Shoshani, Operations Manager
1. System – the first layer of the SQL Server environment is the system layer. It includes the server’s Hardware and Operating System, such as Windows or Linux.
2. Resources – the second layer includes all the server´s resources, CPU, memory, hard disk, and network.
3. Oracle Server – the third layer is the Database Management System.
4. Queries – the fourth layer are the queries that run in the Database System.
5. Processes – the fifth layer includes the interaction between the Database System with its different types of clients (real users and system automation), through the processes initiated by these clients applications.
6. Exceptions – the sixth layer refers to the exception mechanism used by the other layers that communicate events and errors occurring constantly on the system.
✓ Quickly identify and address the most urgent cases.
✓ Scroll over the bars and get aware of the present challenges through labels beneath the status bars
✓ Choose which servers to focus on by selecting the hierarchical layer (All, Company, Host, or Server)
✓ Get details in seconds by clicking on the status bar
✓ Real-time comprehensive analysis of all queries
✓ Identify blocking queries with users’ details
✓ Multiple filtering options
✓ Recommendation for missing index and plan improvement
✓ Execution plan deep analysis
✓ Resource usage analysis (CPU, memory, execution count, Disk I/O, and Cache).
✓ Keep updated on any changes like software installation and updates, database creation, service status changes, and more
✓ View all the exceptions in both OS and SQL levels with details of when they happened, who was the user, and their description
✓ Recognize abnormal behavior such as login attempts that may pose a serious security breach
✓ Be on top of the database backup plan and its right execution
✓ Understand all the deadlocks causes and victims
✓ No module-base
✓ No add-ons
✓ No unexpected charges
✓ Monthly subscription
Expert DBA Support
✓ Daily checkups by DBA Team
✓ Personal reports on alerts
✓ Personal training
✓ Technical assistance
✓ DBA Services on-demand
✓ Gain complete visibility
✓ Solve slowness and downtime
✓ Save thousands of dollars
✓ Enterprise and SMB customers
✓ Get a solution, not only a product!